No, do not reuse the old springs unless you know the amount of hours they have on them.

If you aren't totally certain that your old valves are SS dont risk it. Springs for TI valves aren't strong enough for SS. Double springs would make me think you are probably safe but check what you have on there real closely. Problem is near redline the springs aren't strong enough to close the heavier SS valve as fast as they need to and the piston can contact a valve and your head is screwed. 

the springs I got for my SS intakes are single "Gold Stripe" springs from APE meant for SS valves. Got a set of 4 with machined TI retainers. 

Edited by jblob

If you aren't totally certain that your old valves are SS dont risk it. Springs for TI valves aren't strong enough for SS. Double springs would make me think you are probably safe but check what you have on there real closely. Problem is near redline the springs aren't strong enough to close the heavier SS valve as fast as they need to and the piston can contact a valve and your head is screwed. 
the springs I got for my SS intakes are single "Gold Stripe" springs from APE meant for SS valves. Got a set of 4 with machined TI retainers. 

I'm most positive they are kibblewhite excactly same kit online with the 4 clave springs and ss cables, also do you know how long these claves last

Your right , there are kibblewhite , used them years ago. I went with APE the next time , single spring , and seemed the last much longer too.

The K.W. are S.S. too , and use the two springs  per valve. There ok. But I like the APE bigbore better.