2006 yz250f clutch problem

My clutch does absolutely nothing, as in pulled the lever put it on GEAR and it dies. Motor was I just rebuilt new clutch plates, fiber and steel, along with spring.basket looked notched some so i lightly filed it and got it smooth again, did not seem to help much. With the bike off and on gear, clutch pulled in tire drags as if the clutch lever is not pulled in. New cable that I see moving the lever on the motor and can see it moving the plates. I'm not sure if it is pulling as far as it should. Have been messing with it for 3 days , the rod and ball are in correctly I have triple checked it. Could the basket and/or hub cause the clutch to not disengage at all? I see many posts about grabby clutches but none that I've seen where the clutch doesn't disengage at all. Thanks for any help. If there is a post out there that I missed with this problem please link.

First time posting here, I've searched and searched but can't find,any posts with the problem being as bad as mine.

I'm assuming that you adjusted the slop out of the lever so the cable has enough pull to separate the clutch plates?
Do you still have the old clutch? Put it back in and see if it works.
OEM clutch and springs?
What oil are you using?
Just throwing things out there. My 09 had a grabby clutch with no visible reason why so I took a chance and got OEM plates, fibers and springs and the problem went away.

Had this problem with my 07. Here are a couple of things to look at:

soak the fiber plates in oil before installation. If they're sticking together it will do what you're describing.

Check the torque on the hub nut and on the pressure plate bolts. If they're over torqued it will bind. 

There is a washer mod that had varying levels of success that was on here somewhere. I tried it and it helped a little bit, but wasn't really a fix.

An aftermarket inner hub or drilled stock hub for more oil flow is what seemed to help mine the most. 

Thanks for the replies, I'm leaning toward is being the inner hub. Has almost like a lip on it. If anyone has one in good shape along with a basket let me know.