tennessee CMRA Trails Day Trip Saturday May 27th - Winchester TN

Myself and a few others are planning on heading down to the CMRA trails on Saturday May 27th (weather permitting). None of us have never been to this place yet and we are very excited to check it out. Single track, one way marked trails, and the best part...for dirt bikes only! Can't beat that! If anyone wants to join us please post in here. Thanks.

ceec44_5b9b775b26224997bfb0cc393028d81f.

• Like 2

As of right now yes we are still going, the weather down there doesn't look as bad as up here. I know it changes constantly but the forecast for Saturday down there in Winchester is 20% and up here in Knoxville it is currently 50%. Judging by your user name you must live here in Knoxville as well?

1 hour ago, MotoHead said:

As of right now yes we are still going, the weather down there doesn't look as bad as up here. I know it changes constantly but the forecast for Saturday down there in Winchester is 20% and up here in Knoxville it is currently 50%. Judging by your user name you must live here in Knoxville as well?

I'm in Nashville. Yeah it's changed a lot last week, I'm going to go for it.

Okay cool. We are going to try and leave around 7 (Eastern Time) from Knoxville and it's a good 3 hour drive for us so figure 3 to 3-1/2 hours between getting gas or stopping for a break on the way down. That will put us there around 9 to 9:30 Central Time. We will be carpooling in a white Ford F250 with a trailer and 3 bikes.

It was an awesome day of riding! The weather was perfect and the trails were an absolute blast. My buddy Chris and I met up with Colin (rockytoptenn) who was a great rider. I will post some vids in the next day or so.

• Like 1