Ohh no, Big Bob lost his left hand glove

I'm putting on a search party ride for Big Bob's beloved left hand dirt paw glove. I will be taking my brother on his brand new street bike on a "Friday 50 shades of Gray Safe" ride. Either pine nuts or wilson canyon.. she thinks her bike is fast and she can smoke me in the desert, but she doesn't know I placed 4th in novice class so I'm closer to pro than not. 

All invited Sunday, even you cag33, beware there might be some rocks

Let's find the dirt paw!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, the Riddler. said:

I'm putting on a search party ride for Big Bob's beloved left hand dirt paw glove. I will be taking my brother on his brand new street bike on a "Friday 50 shades of Gray Safe" ride. Either pine nuts or wilson canyon.. she thinks her bike is fast and she can smoke me in the desert, but she doesn't know I placed 4th in novice class so I'm closer to pro than not. 

All invited Sunday, even you cag33, beware there might be some rocks

Let's find the dirt paw!

No suffering I promise!

• Like 1

Your club name is oddly close to ours. I could bring charges for copyright name infringement. 

Still.....sounds interesting. Did anybody check the parking lot or the deli?

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

Too far for me on a Sunday . 

But if you change it to Sat then ...

I can find another excuse . 

Probably won't even be done cleaning my bike from the last ride by then . 

But maybe ..........

• Like 1

Pine nuts it is, my brother gave me a long winded speech about how she doesn't want to suffer and doesn't want to fall over all day and she said she needs to get used to the bike. No problem, we will ride smooth single track all day that's where bigbobs glove is anyway.

Sunday will be a day for the women to come out. 

No hills, hills are scary

• Like 2

Didn't you see that month long Barstow scab big bob had. He's OG probably doesn't wear gloves. I saw him out  there in levis, redwings and a half face helmet.

• Like 1

I think he lost it a praire city, he doesn't ride those places.....nuclear and all

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, still2smokin said:

Too far for me on a Sunday . 

But if you change it to Sat then ...

I can find another excuse . 

Probably won't even be done cleaning my bike from the last ride by then . 

But maybe ..........

Maybe one day the stars will align again, Saturday I'm planting a ? then the family is coming over.. 

Sunday will be a day of deceiving punishment ??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the Riddler. said:

Maybe one day the stars will align again, Saturday I'm planting a ? then the family is coming over.. 

Sunday will be a day of deceiving punishment ??

I would rather take your "punishment" than my wifes Honey-Do list. It grows you know......like mold. Your in for it. 

Well, I officially have a sister. This is going to be a lot of work. She can only ride fire roads right now. I took her thru some shit tho, it's just her attitude :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: she would rather ride prairie city big boob stuff. I can't do this alone, I'm letting my sis get some get a couple rides under her belt then we are headed down south for some donkey training courses. 

KIMG0281.JPG.4290cafbfcad323c2ad364da40de6682.JPG

KIMG0289.thumb.JPG.2b7c1ead9bd036964032c46155969f6e.JPG

We found some "downhill only" stuff

• Like 4