Northern CA trail riding videos

are the Hollister hills worth driving 2 hours to ride when Carnegie is less than an hour away for me? i go to carnegie frequently but have been curious to try Hollister if it wasn't for the long drive.

21 hours ago, hockdog said:

No.

really? I would have say Hollister and Carnegie are like siblings, both similar, but adopted from different parents. Carnegie is hillclimbs with trails around its midside and top. Hollister is Quad Disneyland with a few trails intertwined

Edited by bigbob

pissing on a fire is always a bad idea.  Stink fest  :(   I guess Prairie City is what's left after the fire is out.   :lol:

Edited by bigbob

4 hours ago, bigbob said:

really? I would have say Hollister and Carnegie are like siblings, both similar, but adopted from different parents. Carnegie is hillclimbs with trails around its midside and top. Hollister is Quad Disneyland with a few trails intertwined

Are there any hard, rocky, tight or technical trails like at carnegie, or is it mostly wide, smooth trails like in the OP's videos?

Carnegie is smaller than Hollister but has a lot of open riding area.  The marked trails are not difficult but their are areas that will challenge riders.  Carnegie is more rocky than Hollister for sure.  I think that it is a more challenging place to ride than Hollister for sure.  I also think that the people that run Carnegie are more supportive and do a better job of getting opened up after rain.

• Like 1