'13 450RR Dual Map Switch Install Question

I am trying to add a dual map to my '13 Beta 450RR.  I picked up a Beta dual map CDI and switch and went to install it the other day - I installed the switch in the bars, and snaked the wire down to where the CDI box is, popped off the old CDI box, and grounded the green wire with the eyelet to the ground bolt on the bottom mounting point of the coil.  This leaves a single black wire with a bullet connector coming out of the switch harness.  There are several wires in that area, in a triangle in the frame, but none super obvious.  Does anyone know specifically which wire on the bike side that the black wire from the map switch plugs into?  Thank you in advance.

Edited by cds247

I emailed Beta, and they got right back to me:

It will plug into the female wire coming from the loom under the tank that is yellow with a red tracer.

It was a bit tricky to find, tucked into the harness like it was any other wire, but thanks to that info from Beta, I found it quickly.

I couldn't be more impressed with how helpful they were and how fast they got back to me.

Thanks!

Edited by cds247