Hey everyone, I bought a pair of O'Neal pants online and the waist fits well but the legs are too wide and too long. I have tried on the youth gear and it is too short. So Is there anything I could do to make my current pants fit better?

2 hours ago, twizzlerz21 said:

Hey everyone, I bought a pair of O'Neal pants online and the waist fits well but the legs are too wide and too long. I have tried on the youth gear and it is too short. So Is there anything I could do to make my current pants fit better?

Ya I've taken pants into a local boot repair place and they put on kevlar patches on some burn holes.

With that said and IMO I want the waist to fit my fatness and the knees should be a bit baggy if you are wearing proper knee protection and the only issue with them being to long is if they are NOT in the boot pants.

Lets see a pic of you in your new pants with your boots etc :)

The oneals have a nice basketball short type material for the liner on the inside but that's the only thing I like about them. 

They are way too long and also way too baggy. If you have very thick thighs and are over 6 foot tall they might work idk.. They are a good foot longer than the fox gear same waist size.

I also don't like that they are missing a leather patch on the left leg which wears prematurely. Apparently oneal thought only one was needed for the pipe on the right side which is retarded.

I almost returned them but I felt the smooth liner may help with ass chaffing so I just kept them. It does a little.

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 1