85cc questions

My son's rm85 runs pretty well but smokes quit a bit compared to my 250, after jetting for what feels like forever the plug looks great(tan in color) but has bad fumes and smokes more than normal. My initial thought after reading up was the crank seal is bad and sucking case oil but just ran across a post on Google somewhere with the same symptoms nearly and his was the stator! How many crank seals you guys changing vrs stators is what I'm after I guess?

Lots I crank bearings and seals rarely a stator.  This yz85 just come today . For so hot melted head gasket . Still ran with pipe and crank case  half full of coolant lol the dad said " I put new plug in it" lol if your crank seal is bad more than less its cause bearing gets sloppy . Not always but whenever I see that it's new bearings suggested . Also alot on here i hear about float levels so maybe that's something to look into first. 

20170502_170911.jpg

20170502_174855.jpg

20170502_180916.jpg

Thanks for the input, I just recently put a piston and ring in, crank bearings we're solid and just for fun I pulled magneto cover yesterday, no play there. When I put in jets 4-5 different times I adjusted float the first time and checked every time since. I haven't been around a 85 in years so maybe they are just smokers. I filled the trans again and am going to change 2-stroke oil and see if anything is different over the weekend. Thanks for the input

No problem.  If you don't notice less tranny oil each time you change it then probably good as far as crank seals go. 

Another question: I'll start with a brief history 

1- 8-10 hrs on new piston, rings

2- dropped main 2 sizes, pilot 1 and needle one.

3- new filter

4- new crank seals

Bike runs pretty well but still loads up quick and smokes like a freight train and dumps oil out the power valve vent. Son crashed it yesterday and there was so much oil on the ground that I thought the case was broke but turned out it was apparently puddled in the pv and when the bike was on its side it ran out. Definitely not gas it had its own puddle. Help please this thing is driving me nuts...