Tomac is no RV

That's right. Kawasaki hired him to be their golden boy but he can't get it done. He may show flashes of great talent but when the pressure is on he chokes like a chicken trying to swallow a golf ball. He'll choke this summer as well and come up short in MX and then Webb & Marvin will have their shit together next year in SX and Tomac will be a third/fourth place guy. Mark my words, he'll not win this championship, the MX title this summer or the 2018 SX series. He's just not confident enough to hold the points lead and flies all to hell under pressure.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, BBA said:

That's right. Kawasaki hired him to be their golden boy but he can't get it done. He may show flashes of great talent but when the pressure is on he chokes like a chicken trying to swallow a golf ball. He'll choke this summer as well and come up short in MX and then Webb & Marvin will have their shit together next year in SX and Tomac will be a third/fourth place guy. Mark my words, he'll not win this championship, the MX title this summer or the 2018 SX series. He's just not confident enough to hold the points lead and flies all to hell under pressure.

fish_hook.jpg

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

fish_hook.jpg

No bait needed for the truth

• Like 6

Yeah me too!

Being a reformed Tomac sac grappler. I know what happens after 4 straight wins in mx...

• Like 6

I think ET is a lot like RV.

• Rides a Kawasaki 450  
  • Jumps farther than most other top riders.
  • Skims sections, making them faster.
  • Fastest rider out on the track.
  • Wins if he doesn't crash.
  • Does spectacular crashes on occasion.
  • Season ending injuries.
  •  

I could say KR is like ET.

• All of the above.
  • Season ending injury on a Honda, third race of the season, after dominating wins in the first two races.
Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 4

Can Kawasaki sub RV, and

bench Tomac for the last race,

since this is a "team" sport,

(Ktm's Dungey / Marvin last

lap teamwork ) and all ?

Edited by yamaha7654
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, BBA said:

I blame the bike, If there was no Malfunction in Arlington Tomac would still have the point lead, suck on that:p

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I think ET is a lot like RV.

• Rides a Kawasaki 450  
  • Jumps farther than most other top riders.
  • Skims sections, making them faster.
  • Fastest rider out on the track.
  • Wins if he doesn't crash.
  • Does spectacular crashes on occasion.
  • Season ending injuries.
  •  

I could say KR is like ET.

• All of the above.
  • Season ending injury on a Honda , third race of the season.

.....and how many titles does Tomac hold compared to RV & Dungey at the same point in their careers??

Just now, M1Garand said:

I blame the bike, If there was no Malfunction in Arlington Tomac would still have the point lead, suck on that:p

if,if,if,  damn you're just as bad as the old timer Bubba-blowers that used to use the same "ifs" ! Now shut up and rub my feet bitch!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, BBA said:

if,if,if,  damn you're just as bad as the old timer Bubba-blowers that used to use the same "ifs" ! Now shut up and rub my feet bitch!

It's the truth and Sometimes the truth hurts

Just now, M1Garand said:

It's the truth and Sometimes the truth hurts

There's no truth in your post, only what ifs!

1430660548.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BBA said:

.....and how many titles does Tomac hold compared to RV & Dungey at the same point in their careers??

Tomac was working on the "Season Ending Injury" phase of his career.  :rolleyes:

Now, he is going fast... until he crashes.

I pointed out the similarities, I didn't say they were identical.

Who's gonna be better than Tomac when Dungey retires. Musquin doesn't crash much but his consistency isn't on dungeys level. I think musquin can ride comfortably because he has a hand to hold out there. When dungeys gone and all the pressure is on him he might crack a lot more. Look what happened last race when Dungey let go of his hand for 2 laps

Just now, Bucknuts21 said:

Who's gonna be better than Tomac when Dungey retires. Musquin doesn't crash much but his consistency isn't on dungeys level. I think musquin can ride comfortably because he has a hand to hold out there. When dungeys gone and all the pressure is on him he might crack a lot more. Look what happened last race when Dungey let go of his hand for 2 laps

With how much Marvin seems to cross rut & check up, inadvertently letting a rider by then he ain't championship material.

• Like 6

With how much Marvin seems to cross rut & check up, inadvertently letting a rider by then he ain't championship material.

That's not what I'm hearing