Clutch pressure springs length?

I don't know what year your bike is (and I'm not sure if it matters) but the spec for my 17 is 46.04 mm with a service limit of 43.9 mm. 

Thanks, I had called RM they told me 49.2, sorry my bike is a 2011, I was wanting to get by on the cheap and just order springs all the plates were in spec but a couple were slightly warped, since I wasn't sure I went ahead and ordered the Hinson kit (plates&springs) and Hinson clutch cover for some bling, the new springs are 48.8 Wow that's a big difference seems like I've been missing out on some clutch performance for a while, my clutch basket is worn (notched) but it's not horrible but Hinson recommended to replace that as well. I'm hoping this will make my clutch "snappy" coming out of the corners, I ride a lot of tight sand washes and the clutch is getting a workout in them. Also learned that synthetic oil isn't good for clutches, bummer that's all I've been using guess I'll change oils.

1 hour ago, toadrider1 said:

Thanks, I had called RM they told me 49.2, sorry my bike is a 2011, I was wanting to get by on the cheap and just order springs all the plates were in spec but a couple were slightly warped, since I wasn't sure I went ahead and ordered the Hinson kit (plates&springs) and Hinson clutch cover for some bling, the new springs are 48.8 Wow that's a big difference seems like I've been missing out on some clutch performance for a while, my clutch basket is worn (notched) but it's not horrible but Hinson recommended to replace that as well. I'm hoping this will make my clutch "snappy" coming out of the corners, I ride a lot of tight sand washes and the clutch is getting a workout in them. Also learned that synthetic oil isn't good for clutches, bummer that's all I've been using guess I'll change oils.

I would double check what they said.  I have a service manual for a 16 and 12 and the spec for the springs is the same in both.  I can't imagine that 11 is different although it's possible.  This is from the 2012 service manual.

Capture.JPG

Thanks, yes you might be right. Just installed parts, took some cable adjusting to get it right maybe mines way stretched out since I've never replaced it, oh well guess an experienced guy could say what the problem was, just test rode it and yea it's got way more punch from low speed had to be careful cuz I was on pavement. 

So you agree one shouldn't run synthetic oil for wet clutch?