My best friends little brother was not much bigger than you. When he was 15-16yrs old he was a pro level hare scramble rider in Missouri. He rode a Yamaha 250 2 stroke an Yamaha yz426. They had to take a milk crate to the starting line for him to stand on for him to kick start the bike. I seen him do some unbelievable things on a motorcycle and he was extremely fast. If you haven't ever rode before a 85 might be better to start on. Kawasaki's kx100 would probably be a great bike for you too. But if your a experienced rider and want a 125 don't let the 125 scare you.

My best friends little brother was not much bigger than you. When he was 15-16yrs old he was a pro level hare scramble rider in Missouri. He rode a Yamaha 250 2 stroke an Yamaha yz426. They had to take a milk crate to the starting line for him to stand on for him to kick start the bike. I seen him do some unbelievable things on a motorcycle and he was extremely fast. If you haven't ever rode before a 85 might be better to start on. Kawasaki's kx100 would probably be a great bike for you too. But if your a experienced rider and want a 125 don't let the 125 scare you.

I ride a 450 and 250

Height (bike & rider) is very dependent on the type of riding and experience.

For motocross (MX tracks), you can get away with a higher than comfortable bike since you're always in motion and never

should have to put your feet down unless initially taking off or stopping.

For trail riding, in typical hill climbs, rocky / rutty terrain, and off-camber situations, 

even a full sized bike (say an average 36" seat height) is often difficult for those 5'8" and under to confidently put a foot down.

(what feels OK on a showroom floor or flat ground quickly becomes an issue when on uneven terrain)

The more experience a rider gains, the less the bike's height is intimidating.

If you ride a 250 and a 450 why are you asking if a 125 is to big for you? My 15yr old races a 250sx but he is 6ft 2in and 185lbs.