Dirtbike fitting in UTE (Ford courier XLX 2OO4 4wd

Hey guys, looking at buying a 4wd 2OO4 Ford courier XLX 2.5 TB

Just wondering whether i would fit a bike in the tray? went to look at one today but forgot to get some measurements, just wondering if anybody owned one or knew, ill post a photo of the ute below, cheers guys!

hoiio.jpg

courier.jpg

17 minutes ago, kiwisteve said:

With the double cab you will need to leave til gate down to fit your bike on, even if you have bike on the angle it wont fit, 

hey mate would it still need to be on an angle with the tailgate down? wondering if ill fit 2 bikes or just 1 with the tailgate down,

also are you sure? have you seen/owned a double cab 4x4 courier with a bike on the back? cheers

hey,  ive had a double cab navara, which i had to  leave the tail gate down as rear wheel pretty much sat on it, also  had a singe cab courier which the bike fit on with tail gate up, so just going off that id say you would need to leave it down,

have seen 3 bikes fit on a ute with tail gate down, so 2 shouldnt be an issue, 

for peace of mind id just shoot back in and take some measurements,  

On 5/3/2017 at 6:25 PM, jared134 said:

hey mate would it still need to be on an angle with the tailgate down? wondering if ill fit 2 bikes or just 1 with the tailgate down,

also are you sure? have you seen/owned a double cab 4x4 courier with a bike on the back? cheers

Not speaking from experience, but I see dual cabs with the tailgate UP with the bike diagonal. Never a courier though.

My mate carries his bikes width ways on his Hilux, but that is a tray back. I'd suggest a tray back.