2013 Ktm 350 sxf won't start

Alright, my 2013 KTM 350 SX-F won't start and idk why, all I did was press the kill switch in the middle of a field to pick something up. When I tried to start it back up, it would turn over, but nothing would happen. I'm not sure why it won't start, I've check the fuel pump, relay, fuse by the battery, all my filters, and the spark plug. The FI light comes on every once and a while when I try to start it. It was running really good prior to killing the engine in the middle of a field.

Eventually it started, after holding the starter button for like 20 seconds, (I know you shouldn't do that), it was weird, the engine ran like a dream when it started, then when I pressed the kill switch it wouldn't start again. When trying to start it, I found a sweet spot in the throttle that would let the engine eventually start, when I hit the sweet spot, the starter and engine sped up, and eventually started after about 20 seconds of holding the sweet spot in the throttle and the starter button.

Could you guys give me some pointers/things to check? I still can't figure it out.

Replace the fuel screen and disconnect your kill switch are two first checks. The fuel screens block easily and the kill switch might be shorting out. Kill switch can be tested with a multi meter (see youtube).

• Like 1