1987 bw 80 help!???

I have a 1987 bw 80 that's runs good or did then yesterday it started backfiring? And doesn't run so good and backfire shuts of the bike pretty much and ideas? Is the same motor as a pw80

Spark plug is new has spark also has a new carb on it

It's getting spark and fuel check the compression. If it has the correct amount of compression check your ignition timing. If all of that is good I would drop a few drops of gas in the spark hole and see if it makes a pop if it pops but doesn't start I would check the carb. Just remember to make the motor run u need fuel/air spark and compression.

Well it runs it just backfires but we put it back together last night and it runs fine now ? For the little put around the yard and the carb leaks gas like a sun of a gun but we done everything and just nothing helps

Sounds like a stuck float carb Is over filling. Take the carb of and remove the bowl and put it back on and make sure the floats don't stick. If the are still stuck when you put it together try tapping on the bowl

We've tapped on the bowl and it does nothing still just pours gas out and how do we unstick the float if it is because last time we checked the bowl we took it of and put it back on and everything seemed to be moving fine

What should I do to help it from getting stuck ?

Check if there is any thing bent or worn if so replace that part. If everything looks fine it's mostly it getting stuck being installed incorrect.