Who make shorty (2 finger) clutch levers?

Snooping around online, having trouble locating who makes shorty clutch levers for CRF's....  any suggestions?

Just cut down some regular size ones and sand the edges smooth.. unless you like wasting $$ like that. ?

Hack saw and a file to take the sharp edge off.

Done that on a couple bikes. Haven't really found a shorty lever for many bikes. Not worth $$ for aftermarket when you can just cut down your current ones

On 5/3/2017 at 3:52 PM, Diggla117 said:

Just cut down some regular size ones and sand the edges smooth.. unless you like wasting $$ like that. ?

NO,

they have a ball on the end for a reason.

+1 for the asv

also,

you can just push your lever over more and use the adjustment screw to move it closer to the bar for a 0$ fix

Ohhh ok. So What's the reason? Your fingers slipping off from rocking beat down grips? I've been rockin these for about 5 years now. 1494013081470.jpeg

6 hours ago, Diggla117 said:

Ohhh ok. So What's the reason? Your fingers slipping off from rocking beat down grips? I've been rockin these for about 5 years now. 1494013081470.jpeg

You'll fail any pre-race technical inspection without a ball on the end of your levers. That ball helps the lever to not enter your body, impale you, during crashes.

Edited by Eddie8v

The only thing with shorty levers is they will make your clutch a little bit harder to pull in. If you want an easier pull and a shorter lever take a look at RSC stunt clutches. I run a full length RSC lever on my Yam FZ-07 and wish now I would have bought one for my 450SM over the normal length ASV I have on it now. The clutch pull is so much easier. It's almost half the pressure needed to pull in than stock. The RSC full length lever is enough for 2 fingers to fit on (3 if your fingers are on the skinnier side) but for me it's 2. Their shorty is 1 finger and XL is like a normal length lever.

• Like 1

I'm running the F3 series from ASV. The short levers are 1.25 inches shorter than stock. I like them!

20170507_182324_zpsrowopyvn.jpg

20170507_182210_zpsrbszscpe.jpg

• Like 1

I'm running the F3 series from ASV. The short levers are 1.25 inches shorter than stock. I like them!
20170507_182324_zpsrowopyvn.jpg

20170507_182210_zpsrbszscpe.jpg

I have the same ones and love them