I've been riding for almost 1 1/2 years now. I first got a 2004 crf150f for Christmas 2015 and riding almost every weekend, I outgrew it pretty quickly. (I live in the suburbs and nearest track is an hour away). I moved up to a 2011 crf250r in late July of 2016 and rode it until October when hockey season started for my school. Wasn't able to get back onto the bike until this April and have only ridden every other weekend since due to rain. I'm pretty much just trying to get as good as I can and have fun while doing it. Could anybody give me any riding tips?

Here is a GoPro view of me at Briarcliff MX in central Ohio. (The first double I hit in the video was a pain to slow down for the corner and I can't make the inside rut)

• Like 2

Look good for the amount of time you have :thumbsup: track pretty easy looking but keep it up. Try atacking corners little harder I don't see any fingers out for clutch or brake. Always have one out there the clutch is your freind and front brake will slow you for corner. Stand up  Look ahead get your weight up front into corners and have fun :ride:

• Like 1