Bib Mousse Making Bike Hard To Turn?

I have noticed my 2016 TE300 requiring more effort to initiate the the turn of the handle bars in woods. This in turn is causing me to physically work harder and I suspect is contributing to me getting arm pump. Have not had arm pump until I started running Bib Mousse. I have also noticed my front tire after riding is leaking lube and possibly water out of the tire and running down the side wall. I ride through and down many creeks. The person that installed my bib had to cut it and install an extra piece of bib to make it fit properly in my tire. 

Could my tire somehow be getting water on the inside? If so, will the cut bib absorb or hold water?  If this is so, could this explain why my front feels harder to initiate turns? One would think if the extra weight of the water adding to the gyroscopic effect would make the front feel heavier and harder to turn. This sound reasonable? 

Looking for answers to get my bike to turn with less effort.

Thanks in advance for the help.

39 minutes ago, Chad Taylor said:

I have noticed my 2016 TE300 requiring more effort to initiate the the turn of the handle bars in woods. This in turn is causing me to physically work harder and I suspect is contributing to me getting arm pump. Have not had arm pump until I started running Bib Mousse. I have also noticed my front tire after riding is leaking lube and possibly water out of the tire and running down the side wall. I ride through and down many creeks. The person that installed my bib had to cut it and install an extra piece of bib to make it fit properly in my tire. 

Could my tire somehow be getting water on the inside? If so, will the cut bib absorb or hold water?  If this is so, could this explain why my front feels harder to initiate turns? One would think if the extra weight of the water adding to the gyroscopic effect would make the front feel heavier and harder to turn. This sound reasonable? 

Looking for answers to get my bike to turn with less effort.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sounds like the tire is rolling on the rim... If the person who installed you mousse didn't use the correct size, I would bet one of my chickens it's only going to feel worse... 

• Like 1