Ganaraska Forest burned out Skidoo snowmobile

Hey Everyone, for any of you riders such as myself who often ride in the Ganaraska forest, will notice near parking lot six, after the small sand hill by turning right you'll notice a burnt out skiidoo snowmobile. We stopped and looked at it and wondered what had happened. It looks as if someone burnt it or it caught flames and nobody wanted to take anything from it as the entire engine is still sitting there burnt to pieces as of last weekend. Everythings destoyed and we contacted one of the head park leaders and he didn't even know what happened. I've moved some of the parts to the side so no riders can hit it but you should stop and check it out! kinda erry to say the least, if anybody has any info on how or why it's there please post here! we'd love to know! safe riding everyone and remember to stay to the right of the rail at all times! 

cheers  

Well it's a skidoo so I'm not surprised to hear it Lol.  Maybe an insurance job or stolen...?

Odd for someone to abandon it so close to the lot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baldwin said:

Well it's a skidoo so I'm not surprised to hear it Lol.  Maybe an insurance job or stolen...?

Odd for someone to abandon it so close to the lot.

I'm thinking someone either stole it and tried to get rid of it by burning it, or they caught fire somehow and didn't have enough snow to put it out ahaha. Either way it's pretty  cool but there aren't any attempts to go and remove it from it's final resting place. So you could take what ever you want i suppose (though it's all burnt) it was a DOHC 4 stroke skiidoo with fox floats. From what i could tell anyway. Just another toy claimed by the forest ;)