hi, i have a 2006 ktm 125sx and i really want to do a front fender update to a 2017 front fender and numberplate. I do not have the money to spend on a 70$ bracket, so i was wondering if there was anyway i could make it mount up and fit? also is there anyway i could cut the rear number plates in order for the to look some what like the new ones? thank you for your help.

Hi, you can grind off the front lugs on the bottom yoke where the front fender bolts mount. New fender (13 on) and mount using the 2 rear bolts under the fender. You then have to drill and tap the front of the yoke to take the other 2 bolts which are mounted through the top of the fender. Or save up for a bracket. Fitting the rear plastics from a  linkage bike to a pds model would be very difficult and expensive - not worth the hassle. Why not advertise for a used front fender adaptor?  We sold 2 cheap after we upgraded our 12 bikes for new models.

Meant to say the 13 on fenders are so much better than these old wobbly things and I consider it a worth while mod. You would need a new front number board as well - the 16 on ones come with built in lugs at the rear where you mount the brake cable so much neater as well. Hope this helps.