RiceRocketUk sells Samco hoses at a 30%+ discount.

The thing they do is get you hooked on the price, you order, then you get a notice of a slight delay in shipping.

You keep wondering where your stuff is, so you check up on it in ebay. Each time you check, the delivery date pushes out.

I ordered in 3.12.17 and now it is stating 6.30.17 or later before it even ships.....

Total BS... waiting for a response for my refund request. Did paypal, so getting the money back will not be an issue. 

----------------

UPDATE:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH  RiceRocketUk.

The problem is with ebay's delivery estimation system.

It is all screwed up, and does not work.

The products I ordered is made to order, and takes 4 to 5 weeks to deliver, at that discounted price.  We should be on track for that time frame.

The ebay system that estimates delivery times is tied to information that is sometimes random, hence the random and moving estimated delivery times.

My apologies to RiceRocketUk

Edited by Krannie McKranface
  • Like 3

I purchased a Chinese set off eBay for under $100.00 and got them in about a week.
Been on the bike for 2 years now with no issues.
Running Evans.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Krannie McKranface said:

RiceRocketUk sells Samco hoses at a 30%+ discount.

The thing they do is get you hooked on the price, you order, then you get a notice of a slight delay in shipping.

You keep wondering where your stuff is, so you check up on it in ebay. Each time you check, the delivery date pushes out.

I ordered in 3.12.17 and now it is stating 6.30.17 or later before it even ships.....

Total BS... waiting for a response for my refund request. Did paypal, so getting the money back will not be an issue. 

We have SAMCOs you know ...

Yep
And let me chime in with some of my eBay experience. I had an issue with a guy bidding on my stuff and not paying. When it came time for the eBay enforcement, nothing happened. They do nothing for the little guy.
Before that I let all that legal jargon be my insurance. Now I realize it REALLY IS AN ONLINE FLEAMARKET. You're pretty much on your own...
Good luck mc craninator...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MeCH_MaN said:

Yep
And let me chime in with some of my eBay experience. I had an issue with a guy bidding on my stuff and not paying. When it came time for the eBay enforcement, nothing happened. They do nothing for the little guy.
Before that I let all that legal jargon be my insurance. Now I realize it REALLY IS AN ONLINE FLEAMARKET. You're pretty much on your own...
Good luck mc craninator...

I do a good $25k a year in business on ebay, and it is what it is, like anything else. If you know your environment, you work with it, not against it, or you end up very unhappy.

UPDATE:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH  RiceRocketUk.

The problem is with ebay's delivery estimation system.

It is all screwed up, and does not work.

The products I ordered is made to order, and takes 4 to 5 weeks to deliver, at that discounted price.  We should be on track for that time frame.

The ebay system that estimates delivery times is tied to information that is sometimes random, hence the random and moving estimated delivery times.

My apologies to RiceRocketUk

• Like 3

TT sure is screwy and gets worse with every "fix"! Just my observation highlighted by this thread.