Preferred Suspension Oil ?

Late last year I had heard about a "NEW" suspension oil that was supposed to be the ticket, better flow, less stiction, less resistant to heat fade ...... ya da ya da ya da.    Has anyone else heard of this miracle suspension oil ?  And what is the brand ?   I am ready to get my suspension re-valved and thought about giving this stuff a try (what ever it is).  Or what is the latest or preferred brand ?

Thanks .............

No such thing as a preferred brand , you will get 1000 opinions and none will gave any proof attached

I tried it and thought it was a good oil , I think it's been improved since , it was a bit thick and incompatible with some oils and parts , I believe he has addressed those issues now , see I can say nice things

Thanks for the link. Interesting read , who knew we have suspension chatter . Not sure this is the stuff I heard of , a product name like that should have clicked when I saw it . I'll keep looking , it might be something the Score or BITD guys are using in the 4 wheel stuff .

Some people even use engine oil.  Others pay a lot for application specific oils.  Depends on the fork and intended usage if it really even matters or not.

Im not convinved fork oil is actually better than hydraulic oil , what's the difference between a fork and a hydraulic cylinder?

I've tried several, and i use what skf in Italy uses with their seals. 

Jack oil, atf (lots of variety there), hydraulic oils come in many weights and formulae.   Any of it will work,  I stick to a winter formula hydraulic oil that the caterpillar dealer sells.  It seems pretty consistent in how it acts in KYB and the Showa 47's that I am usually using it with.  My damper rod forks could probably do fine on 30wt.   I see people swapping around,  mostly from reading something about a "wonder oil".  Usually the same thing is avail cheaper from a non motorcycle source.  You have to remember how little research money is actually out there for our sport compared to what construction and manufacturing have to offer, not to mention automotive.  

Edited by ossagp