https://livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/events/7356390

Ahead of the final round of Monster Energy Supercross this Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada, Feld Motor Sports is hosting a press conference live from Sam Boyd Stadium today at 4:00 p.m. EST / 1:00 p.m. PST.

Riders expected to attend are Red Bull KTM's Ryan Dungey and Marvin Musquin, Monster Energy Kawasaki's Eli Tomac, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna's Jason Anderson and Honda HRC's Cole Seely.

* Seely will not be racing *

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

So, no JS7, guess that deal with TM didn't go through 

It's been 16 years since a Saturday night in Jan came and i wasn't in a stadium doing what I love. But all I can say is it won't last for long!!! Truly can't tell ya how much I'm looking forward to returning doing it my way. After months of trying to make things happen, i realize that no matter what I would do, it wasn't going to work. You keep doing the samething then it's no one else fault besides your own no matter who's doing it to ya. So we're doing it on our own?? To all that supported me... I'll see you soon. Too all that didn't... I'll see you soon. Wanna thank all my sponsors that are supporting me thru this adventure @redbull @gopro @oakley @dcshoes@sevenmx_ @bell_powersports. And most importantly, I wanna thank my fans for being Ultra Patient with me thru all of this. Wasn't until last week that I actually had a final plan to go at it this way. For those that tried to break me. Sorry... but you can't get rid of me that easy. Not quite done yet!??

In before Chaconne spews off about how marketable JS7 is.  Look at all of the broken promises here:

• ...it won't last for long
  • Truly can't tell ya how much I'm looking forward to returning doing it my way.
  • We're doing it on our own
  • I'll see you soon
  • I'll see you soon
  • I actually had a final plan to go at it this way
  • You can't get rid of me that easily

This has to be his own personal record for the most lies he's told in one paragraph.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

In before Chaconne spews off about how marketable JS7 is.  Look at all of the broken promises here:

• ...it won't last for long
  • Truly can't tell ya how much I'm looking forward to returning doing it my way.
  • We're doing it on our own
  • I'll see you soon
  • I'll see you soon
  • I actually had a final plan to go at it this way
  • You can't get rid of me that easily

This has to be his own personal record for the most lies he's told in one paragraph.

Damn, he's gonna enter politics with skillz like that & a base to swallow that load of shit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arctic Pride said:

You need to add the date when that was posted....

Does it matter?  What difference, at this point, does it make?

He had to post the statement so we could find out what was in the statement.  Now that we know whats in the statement, it doesn't matter that none of the statement was true.

Edited by DethWshBkr_
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

Does it matter?  What difference, at this point, does it make?

He had to post the statement so we could find out what was in the statement.  Now that we know whats in the statement, it doesn't matter that none of the statement was true.

I think it matters, as far as dudes like Chaconne that have been slobbering all over the JS7 knob, claiming marketability.  How marketable is JS7 after he flat out lied to fans and sponsors?  That entire Instagram post was garbage.  Of course myself and many others knew this at the time, but you're hard pressed to find something more gullible than a JS7 fan.  

• Like 6

Just now, redrider144 said:

I think it matters, as far as dudes like Chaconne that have been slobbering all over the JS7 knob, claiming marketability.  How marketable is JS7 after he flat out lied to fans and sponsors?  That entire Instagram post was garbage.  Of course myself and many others knew this at the time, but you're hard pressed to find something more gullible than a JS7 fan.  

Oh absolutely!        If he wanted to retire, just SAY SO!!  I have no problems with a great rider hanging it up after all the crap that went down, and having a family of his own.   But SAY SO.  Just say "It's not going to happen".

I can respect that.   Can't respect farting away into oblivion while saying you're going to be back.  

• Like 3

This could be a great race, hopefully its more than just a dash to the first corner to see who can get what track position and RD settling in until the finish because he knows he doesnt have to win...boring...again...I hope not!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mog said:

Tactically it's not a bad idea, what has tomac to loose ?

Tomac is pretty good at mind games , he rarely shows his hand.. But Dungey is a seasoned Champ. 

Can't Wait to crack open some Captain Morgan and watch this Tomorrow !! :applause:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

What a &%$#@!ing cry baby!  That's why he's not a champ, full of excuseshit.  He should have owned his own shit and kept his mouth shut, only makes him look worse.  

It Does , he was ok up till that point and then he became Mr. Bitterman. ?

Makes the drama all the better though. ?

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 2