2017 - rekluse core exp

Has anyone installed a rekluse in their 17? What did you use for fibers? The 17 has 3 different fibers types and I'm wondering if I should ditch the stock pack for 7 of the older disks....

Edited by andy250
Typo

Yes have one in my rx, tried it first without the judder spring and fibre but it made to much engagement noise which I didn't like so refitted everything but left out one large fibre , works great, also using soft engagement springs so there is less freewheeling

• Like 1

Sorry about the first post but I got an extra fibre so I could leave out the judder spring and small fibre because the setup doesn't work if you leave them out and use six fibres so you need seven, hope this helps

Thanks georgee, I'll start with the stock fibers, and judder spring and see how it goes. 

Thought I'd follow up for anyone else searching - I installed all of the stock fibers with the judder spring. The clutch works great. No chatter at all. 

Now to fix the terrible stock suspension valving...

I'm glad the clutch works good , I went racing today and took my r, geez I do miss not having it in the new 17, but it was an easy swap to fit it straight the rx for trailriding and playing around on,

ive just fitted one to a 17 rx , left the judder spring in , works great when cold but makes a hell of a noise when pulling away when hot , thinking of taking it out and trying normal fiber plate , or it might be a oil thing , im using lucas 10/40