Red sticker workshop

Well Fawk , says the guy that just went red sticker only . Its almost as if they are out to get us . 

Meanwhile all the 2 and 4 stroke leaf blowers , lawn mowers , generators and weed whackers running in CA at this very moment (probably) far exceed the amount

pollution dirt bikes are putting out .

Praying for Trump to kill CARB but really doubt it .

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 3

The red sticker has no bearing whatsoever where we can ride. As long as you are riding off road no one cares. I keep hearing about being hassled and ticketed. Show me video of someone getting a ticket for riding red sticker. I can care less what they do. I pay my 100 bucks or so for a 4 year red sticker registration. It's a bargain! Just went to Rowher Flats and staged, unloaded the KTM and rode. Zero hassle. Big Bear same deal. Even ride on the plated jeep trails. Who in their right mind is going to follow you up Redonda Ridge to check your sticker status?

Nothing but the government wanting to stir up the drama queens. 

BTW, I have been riding my red sticker bike for over a decade year round with zero hassle. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ballisticexchris said:

The red sticker has no bearing whatsoever where we can ride. As long as you are riding off road no one cares. I keep hearing about being hassled and ticketed. Show me video of someone getting a ticket for riding red sticker. I can care less what they do. I pay my 100 bucks or so for a 4 year red sticker registration. It's a bargain! Just went to Rowher Flats and staged, unloaded the KTM and rode. Zero hassle. Big Bear same deal. Even ride on the plated jeep trails. Who in their right mind is going to follow you up Redonda Ridge to check your sticker status?

BTW, I have been riding my red sticker bike for over a decade year round with zero hassle. 

A little different in Norcal depending on where you go .

Well Fawk , says the guy that just went red sticker only . Its almost as if they are out to get us . 

Meanwhile all the 2 and 4 stroke leaf blowers , lawn mowers , generators and weed whackers running in CA at this very moment (probably) far exceed the amount
pollution dirt bikes are putting out .

"The leaf blower"

he just needs to grab CA by the pvssy

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ballisticexchris said:

Go to Gorman and good luck on your red sticker

• Like 3

We get our recreation limited, while 800,000 trucks across CA deliver soda in 12 oz cans to stores.....12 hours a day 6 days a week.
About the most inefficient way possible, but it is profitable (60+% margin on soda), so it is not scrutinized.

...and that's just the soda. 

Add in the other 5,000,000 commercial vehicles in CA, most of which are delivering crap in small quanities to small outlets.  It's estimated that only 5% of all commercial vehicles belong to companies with any sort of a ecological plan in place for transport or marketing. The vehicles get scrutinized, like with off road, but not the companies, and how they use them.

Elminate Non-automotive related sales at gasoline stations, and you would reduce the pollution in our state from the delivery of those  now banned goods by an amount equal to 1000 time the current off road motor vehicles. 

It's almost criminal....

This 'red sticker workshop' is not an attempt to reduce emissions.... it is a plan to elminate off road riding.  Plain and simple.

You will never bring back dirt biking by creating more rules to eliminate twinkies from AM/PM Mini Marts.  Remember the idiots that outlawed big sodas in New York.  Do you really want that ?  That's what liberals do.  They think of ways to punish the other guy's fun or enjoyment.

The answer is for EVERYONE to leave the other guy alone.  No one needs to police how your neighbor lives until his pool part spills over into your yard.

5 hours ago, Jimmy boy said:

Go to Gorman and good luck on your red sticker

Been going there for years. Only thing checked is spark arrester. No sticker enforcement. 

• OHMC Models have not Transitioned to Green Sticker
  • 3 times as many Green Sticker models are available today as in 1998
  • Over 1/3 of OHMCs are registered in South Coast2

basically they are going to sunset the red sticker program and tighten emissions standards for all.....  SOS.    they are greasing the hole.  Liberals never stop.....  

Been going there for years. Only thing checked is spark arrester. No sticker enforcement. 

I must look like a criminal. Always checked my sticker.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

You will never bring back dirt biking by creating more rules to eliminate twinkies from AM/PM Mini Marts.  Remember the idiots that outlawed big sodas in New York.  Do you really want that ?  That's what liberals do.  They think of ways to punish the other guy's fun or enjoyment.

The answer is for EVERYONE to leave the other guy alone.  No one needs to police how your neighbor lives until his pool part spills over into your yard.

Don't you dare touch my fawking Twinkies! 

• Like 1

Day ain't over yet....
IMG_1494208693.888215.jpg
  • Like 2

bwahahaha

14 hours ago, KennyMc said:

Day ain't over yet....

haha, Yeah couldn't agree more. This place is home base for me and have seen more than one person get randomly rolled up on.  But then again i was supposedly talking out of my Azz when i mentioned this about the BLM out in Glamis so WTF do i know.

187.jpg

Edited by Hallzilla

16 hours ago, KennyMc said:

Day ain't over yet....

What do you know, a post coming from a guy who talks his way into tickets. So let's review. You ride on a unauthorized trail in KM. Decide to take a break at the trail head. Ranger stops and you argue yourself and a few others into a ticket. You know there are times when it's better to keep your mouth shut. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp. But it does work wonders. Also being polite, honest and forthcoming goes a long way toward enjoying the rest of your ride. 

3 hours ago, Hallzilla said:

haha, Yeah couldn't agree more. This place is home base for me and have seen more than one person get randomly rolled up on.  But then again i was supposedly talking out of my Azz when i mentioned this about the BLM out in Glamis so WTF do i know.

187.jpg

It's more than a red sticker violation when BLM rolls up on you. 

1 hour ago, ballisticexchris said:

......Also being polite, honest and forthcoming goes a long way toward enjoying the rest of your ride. 

I will try to lead a better life:canada:

• Like 3