Tomac calls out Team KTM for cheating

So .5 of a sec and 6.+ of a sec 

That is how they finished, but there was a good portion of the race where Eli just couldn't get past him. The point is Grant didn't just roll over.
So in that race Grant was faster than Eli and that is what the results show.
  • Like 4

So it takes him 16 + sec to get going again from a low side and than Grant should have let him by and when ET cased the jump Grant should have stopped to make sure ET got around him again + the other screw ups 

So it takes him 16 + sec to get going again from a low side and than Grant should have let him by and when ET cased the jump Grant should have stopped to make sure ET got around him again + the other screw ups 

Hell man I don't know. I'm not the one saying Kawasaki would have done the same thing when they had an opportunity to and didn't.[emoji12]
  • Like 2

And the race before grant got way out of the way but Eli had it together and was going to pass him anyways so people say it doesn't matter. Also looked like grant was doing everything he could to slow down Eli just couldn't get any kind of rhythm going and grant didn't go as far as marv did by"messing up a rut". Both teams and team mates did it Kawasaki just happened to hide it better while not benefiting as much. Does make for a good showdown though. Hopefully the good Eli shows up and makes it a race and not the guy that was riding the 3 last week

• Like 1

Tomac is fast as &%$#@!, there is no doubting that. But at the end of the day, he screwed the pooch and allowed 7 other racers (including a much slower teammate)  to beat him when it was/is a very tight points race. This is the difference between multi time champions and never been champions (in the 450 class). He has only himself to point the finger at and he damn well knows that.. Dungey won't race to beat him no matter how much Tomac may be trying to goat him into it in the hopes of a mistake/crash on RD's part. Dungey is way too smart for that. He'll race to get exactly what he needs.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, BBA said:

Tomac sounds like a Democrat to me.

Tomac sounds like a class act to me!  It's clear he wouldn't reduce himself to cheating like the KTM riders.  Tomac is trying to keep some level of honor and dignity in the sport, and KTM is hell bent on destroying it!!!  The fix is in!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Tomac is fast as &%$#@!, there is no doubting that. But at the end of the day, he screwed the pooch and allowed 7 other racers (including a much slower teammate)  to beat him when it was/is a very tight points race. This is the difference between multi time champions and never been champions (in the 450 class). He has only himself to point the finger at and he damn well knows that.. Dungey won't race to beat him no matter how much Tomac may be trying to goat him into it in the hopes of a mistake/crash on RD's part. Dungey is way too smart for that. He'll race to get exactly what he needs.

Dungey better race for the win unless he wants one of these next to his title.

asterisk-706650.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac sounds like a class act to me!  It's clear he wouldn't reduce himself to cheating like the KTM riders.  Tomac is trying to keep some level of honor and dignity in the sport, and KTM is hell bent on destroying it!!!  The fix is in!!!!

Red your momma just called and said to make sure you bring home that gallon of milk for her.

• Like 9

Just now, 150dirtcomber said:

A democrat. He just called someone out for taking a handout.

He hunts and fishes, live on a ranch and drives a big truck while wearing camo. A democrat LOL!

So you're saying he's not a Democrat? Well I hate to break it to you but if he takes after his dear old dad then he is!

• Like 1