Bad oil seal?

oil is gushing out when i give it a hard twist of the throttle, well its squirting but you neither is good. I actually had three oil leaks this one the oil line had the copper washer on the bolt side instead of the head and the decompression seal was bad. the seal looked good when I took it out so idk I think it was upside down cause the push lever is new and so is the bearing

BTW bikes a 02 426 

Make sure your crankcase breather isn't blocked

Well the breather hose is tucked into the air box and I'm using the original hose could a pinch in the hose cause too much pressure in the oil making it squirt out the lever because it only leaks on hard throttle 

You can not have that breather bent/blocked. The pressure will blow somewhere. You can feel it pulse at idle, imagine WOT

Even if that seal is bad on clutch, oil usually doesn't pool up that high. Get that hose back down low,,, use a zip tie and test it down your street.

Well turns out that a screw goes on the chain tensioner after you put it on. Its the middle screw I never saw a part number for it so I thought nothing went there but I guess it comes with the tensoiner. Once I put the screw on the idle was slightly better too.