Belfair, tomorrow?

Gonna try and hit up Belfair tomorrow. Reliable sources have told me that the conditions are good as of last Sunday but after yesterday am not sure but am willing to give it a go. Anyone  want to ride some singletrack?

Little Jeff

On 5/5/2017 at 7:46 PM, Little Jeff said:

Gonna try and hit up Belfair tomorrow. Reliable sources have told me that the conditions are good as of last Sunday but after yesterday am not sure but am willing to give it a go. Anyone  want to ride some singletrack?

Little Jeff

There are other places to ride other than Belfair Jeff! You need to come to this. Ask Trailmeister about his first time here! lol

New Bend Flyer.jpg

Don't worry Russ, there is other stuff in the works. Just started new job not to long ago so getting an extra day for the weekend might be a little tricky right now. What's wrong with Belfair? You used to love and still do. Good singletrack. Also, not everyone has the ability to travel from state to state to go ride!

Little Jeff

Edited by Little Jeff

Hopefully I will be out there again this Saturday. A few more weeks and the mountains should somewhat be rideable, maybe.

Little Jeff

19 hours ago, Little Jeff said:

Hopefully I will be out there again this Saturday. A few more weeks and the mountains should somewhat be rideable, maybe.

Little Jeff

I like your optimism Jeff.

• Like 1

Somebody has to be optimistic Matt, even though it more than likely far fetched. Want to ride on Saturday?

Little Jeff

18 hours ago, Little Jeff said:

Somebody has to be optimistic Matt, even though it more than likely far fetched. Want to ride on Saturday?

Little Jeff

Would love to but I'm heading to Japan for work.

If it isn't pouring don rain in the morning, I should be there. Who else is going?

Little Jeff

56 minutes ago, Little Jeff said:

If it isn't pouring don rain in the morning, I should be there. Who else is going?

Little Jeff

joe you me is all I know, If no one comes I'll do trail work and go look at the new jeep trail they are cutting the ribbon on tomorrow.

Edited by highmarker
  • Like 2

thanks for carrying chain parts and tools Jeff ! saved a long tow out for one of those guys . We did a second loop until it started raining.  Puddles are back...when will it end.

Stole these pics and vids from Herb showing the new west side jeep trail that opened Saturday. Thought you guys with buggies and bikes might enjoy checking it out. This is in the fresh logging over by rd apple trail.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/109102868@N03/sets/72157681004623632

Bill, is the Apple Rd trail gone now? What other trails did this affect?

Little Jeff

12 hours ago, Little Jeff said:

Thanks for the ride yesterday Bill and Joe

Little Jeff

Thanks for the help Jeff.....i owe you a master link too.

Joe

Bill, is the Apple Rd trail gone now? What other trails did this affect?
Little Jeff

Part of it is and the short section called Garrett's Trail. We'll get a replacement in to make up for the lost milage.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Mud Ducks said:

Part of it is and the short section called Garrett's Trail. We'll get a replacement in to make up for the lost milage.

It's the American way ( of course, that replacement will just happen to be juuust a bit longer too).   :)

Joe

• Like 1