Hansen DQ'd

Matthes said he got in a fight I think

Fights are ok..put down your guns, put up your dukes son, fight me one on one. Live to fight another day
  • Like 3

He got mad at Starling for cross jumping, then they had words heading to the pits.  Hansen dropped his bike and went after Starling.  Security restrained him and Gallagher DQ'd him.  I don't know if Hansen landed any punches, but he tried.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chris Cooksey said:

Josh Hansen DQ'd  for night and posssibly more due to an incident with Justin Starling.

Ya but I bet he looked cool doing it bruh!

Edited by Cigaro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisdutton said:

Hansen is a punk, who gives a shit about him

Yeah he is a total bitch. The guy can ride but his million dollar talent can go nowhere when it's being lead by his two-cent head!

• Like 3

Yeah he is a total bitch. The guy can ride but his million dollar talent can go nowhere when it's being lead by his two-cent head!

No shit. Shows you what the wrong crowd and the wrong attitude will get you, a blown out rectum that shits pancakes while you walk, and track marks in your toes.
  • Like 2

There are few, correction, no top mx racers I respect less than Josh Hansen. If he were 17 or even in his early 20s I'd give him a lot more grace. He is 33!

• Like 1

His dad must be embarrassed. No professionalism. He's all like "dude do you know who my dad is?"