1995 husaburg 500

how is it going group, i got a 1995 husaburg colorado 500 specail edition in a trade. she for sure is a beast. have been looking all over for some info .  not much out there about the older burgs,anybody got any ideas what its all about.   4 stroke water cooled 501 cc  has a crazy fuel tank on it . its all to the right side of the bike with a transfer pump moving fuel to the left side sump and petcock. is this a dealer special  or something from the factory.  i have found the history and a lot on the latest up to 2014. not much on the early models. any help would be appreciated.  marc in bama  here are some pics  , tank is off to work on it

P1210019.JPG

how is it going group, i got a 1995 husaburg colorado 500 specail edition in a trade. she for sure is a beast. have been looking all over for some info .  not much out there about the older burgs,anybody got any ideas what its all about.   4 stroke water cooled 501 cc  has a crazy fuel tank on it . its all to the right side of the bike with a transfer pump moving fuel to the left side sump and petcock. is this a dealer special  or something from the factory.  i have found the history and a lot on the latest up to 2014. not much on the early models. any help would be appreciated.  marc in bama  here are some pics  , tank is off to work on it
P1210019.JPG.c4c546b07800d65976c5a42ac6374a04.JPG

What kind of information are you looking for? Never owned a berg, but I have one of those memories that latches onto motorcycle information from my youth.

Off the top of my head: no oil pump, weird but effective air box/frame, big vibes and hauls the mail.