(There) Ain't no colour to the blues

You can have
All the French girls out in France
It won't alter the basic equation
Ain't goin' change to circumstance

You never will be satisfied
You're gonna chase the rainbow blind "  - 
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Chase The Rainbow

Ride report:    Three good TT riders show up from long distances,  bay area, Oroville and Dixon.  None had seen FH before and I say hey want to do the lower trails,  to see more.  They all three speak up, "we want loop 5 and 6".   Well I ain't doin 6 but ok boys let's go do 5 and we did it all, but some parts of upper loop, too many trees down on back of upper loop.    We came back,  had lunch and then did 4, 3, 2 too.  We Chased The Rainbow all day - 53 Miles!   Not many good pictures, we were having too much fun.  Thanks to Steve (mudduck)  Jason ( jmack22)  and big strong Dane, who pulled me up after I did an endo and went down the cliff on the dog leg.  GREAT DAY AT FH  , thanks Guys! 

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5557.JPG

IMG_5548.JPG

IMG_5549.JPG

IMG_5551.JPG

Edited by bigbob

44 minutes ago, mudduck said:

Great Ride. Trail 6 next time...once you stop fibrillating!!

?   I think those Desert rats in SoCAl and their Bartsow "womens" trails, caused my heart to skip a few beats.   I just need some peace of mind trails for a while.... That's my story and sticking with it.   Thanks again for coming long ways

Edited by bigbob

I have no idea how you get any riding in, Bob...  I takes me years to get that many photos.  ?
Looks like a nice ride. 

I didn't do any good spot photos , just a few pull over shots.

Much better when you take good shots at the better spots, worth the few minutes of interrupting the ride pace now and then

I am from the 70s, takes us a while to adapt to not having 8 tracks no more, but we got soul in our rock n roll roots and a good photo is still a good photo, like a good concert at the LA forum is a one time special moment, just like a photo of the one and only Clear Creek snowed out wild piglet, back before the closure

1974-75 forum.jpg

wild_piglet_004.jpg

Edited by bigbob