forcefield Forcefield Pro Shirt for woods riding..

Anybody use one of these when riding woods?..They look a lot easier and simpler to put on then my chest and shoulder, kidney, and elbow protection..I must say I feel very protected with what I'm wearing now..Just wondering if the Forcefield is as good protecting me as what I'm wearing..and cooler!

http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com/product/pro-shirt-x-v/2434

Edited by mallai

Two things to consider;
Heat, many people that have tried short/jacket style protection complain of heat, I don't know anyone who owns one of these.
No plastic? With off road riding spears (tree branches etc) are an actual problem. Plastic covered protectors help deflect these, instead of the sticks penetrating the armor and your soft tissues.

You should also consider fitment. There is no adjustability built into these shirts so if you don't have a fairly "standard/normal" body type the armour may not sit in the correct spots. I am bigger through the chest, shoulders and arms and narrower through the waist. I tried three different brands and could not find an option that worked for me. The materials they were made out of were all super comfortable and if you are a person that wears compression shirts under your gear already you may not find heat to be an issue.