Vegas Post Race Press Conference questions

Let me know, I might not ask it word for word.  Give me some topics and I will get you answers.

Dungey this question is for you... Knowing that this championship was decided by the rider with most wins, are you going to retire knowing you are no longer the fastest rider on the gate?? Hahaha
  • Like 3

KTM crushes another rider's dreams.....   poor Jordyn...   BLU CRU WOULD PROTECT YOU    HUCK a freakin BUCK

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

KTM crushes another rider's dreams.....   poor Jordyn...   BLU CRU WOULD PROTECT YOU    HUCK a freakin BUCK

That sucks. The bikes muffler came down and speared him badly..

Right after that sick save too..

Edited by Casing-daily

Let me know, I might not ask it word for word.  Give me some topics and I will get you answers.

Are AMA officials present or just the riders?

Crap I couldn't think of anything we haven't already beaten to death here.

Ask Reed how he was able to catch the pack?  He was flying.

Ryan, how does it feel to have lost the championship after being taken out by chad reed?

My question would have been appropriate of it wasn't for Jason Anderson and his dirty take out of reed

5 hours ago, miloshkevich said:

My question would have been appropriate of it wasn't for Jason Anderson and his dirty take out of reed

He would have been laughed out of the press conference with that one. Reed got what he deserved and everyone knew it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Crap I couldn't think of anything we haven't already beaten to death here.

Ask Reed how he was able to catch the pack?  He was flying.

Reed caught the pack for two reasons.  1)  Tomac was keeping the field within striking distance, as it was THE only way he could win the championship.  And 2) Reedy was being paid by both Team Blue and Team Green last night. -_-

• Like 4

He would have been laughed out of the press conference with that one. Reed got what he deserved and everyone knew it.

It was a joke. Maybe not a funny one. But still a joke.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BBA said:

While I was watching I told my wife Andreson was gonna take him out in that corner and bam! I loved it. What a great race. 

• Like 1