Tomac Should Be Ashamed... How Can He Sleep At Night?

Tomac complains about KTM, but, then deliberately tries to take out a rider... not race him.. take him out... 3 times... I know he had to, but, lame as all get out

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

He got beat at everything he complained about... 

:p

I would punt your ass into the club level seats, then I would tell everyone that you're the dirty rider. :smirk: 

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, tech a said:

Tomac complains about KTM, but, then deliberately tries to take out a rider... not race him.. take him out... 3 times... I know he had to, but, lame as all get out

Compare that to one single rider pulling over.... It's certainly clear they tried to cheat no make that ACTUALLY CHEATED BUT FAILED to a LARGE DEGREE. 

Let's hope Tomac's swingers take it better than TOMAC...

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I would punt your ass into the club level seats, then I would tell everyone that you're the dirty rider. :smirk: 

I know you would... But....

SCOREBOARD!

• Like 2

It's all tactics. Should be expected.

Also congrats Dungey, it was extremely well deserved.

However Tomac could've been Osborne.

Edited by 150dirtcomber
  • Like 2

Only one not sleeping tonight will be Tomac

• Like 4

Seen this coming from a mile away
  • Like 3

He will sleep fine knowing he did all he could do to try and win in a storm of KTM/Husqvarna riders not wanting to pass their buddy...

Kind of wish Tomac torpedoed Dungey so you'd have something realistic to complain about.

Edit: Also want to say congratulations to Dungey and Osborne. Stellar rides.

Edited by SoCalMX70
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, SoCalMX70 said:

He will sleep fine knowing he did all he could do to try and win in a storm of KTM/Husqvarna riders not wanting to pass their buddy...

Kind of wish Tomac torpedoed Dungey so you'd have something realistic to complain about.

Edit: Also want to say congratulations to Dungey and Osborne. Stellar rides.

Thanks for the level headed post.

To me, this just proves Tomac's pre race conference statement was a tactic. It's all tactics - Ya'll shouldn't be so blinded by your favorite riders. Heck even the promo this week was on "Mind Games" From MC's response you guys would've hated that guy "Absolutely I play mind games"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SoCalMX70 said:

I'm not complaining.... I'm gloating!

Oh and Tomac tried to Torpedo him, but he choked nah just failed... He didn't choke tonight, that was last week. 

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Thanks for the level headed post.

To me, this just proves Tomac's pre race conference statement was a tactic. It's all tactics - Ya'll shouldn't be so blinded by your favorite riders. Heck even the promo this week was on "Mind Games" From MC's response you guys would've hated that guy "Absolutely I play mind games"

I'm just glad I didn't get sucked in this Dungey vs Tomac fanatic craziness I've seen this year. The comments on the boards are downright disturbing at times...

My "favorites" are the political jabs from left field... Like "Tomac = Hillary"... Ya kidding me? lol...

All bullshit aside, they are both great riders. I feel Tomac was faster, but when you're fighting Dungey you better be on the podium EVERY weekend. Dungey's consistency is obviously unmatched, and won't be matched in this sport again for many years to come (imo).

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm not complaining.... I'm gloating!

Oh and Tomac tried to Torpedo him, but he choked nah just failed... He didn't choke tonight, that was last week. 

No he didn't. You ride, don't you? Tomac could have broken Dungey's leg if he wanted... lol. It was a good race, I leave it at that.

• Like 4

Hahaha
Weak bait!! How can tomac sleep at night? I'll tell you. He knows he is seconds faster than dung boy.. and outdoors is on the horizon.. uh oh..
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SoCalMX70 said:

I'm just glad I didn't get sucked in this Dungey vs Tomac fanatic craziness I've seen this year. The comments on the boards are downright disturbing at times...

My "favorites" are the political jabs from left field... Like "Tomac = Hillary"... Ya kidding me? lol...

All bullshit aside, they are both great riders. I feel Tomac was faster, but when you're fighting Dungey you better be on the podium EVERY weekend. Dungey's consistency is obviously unmatched, and won't be matched in this sport again for many years to come (imo).

No he didn't. You ride, don't you? Tomac could have broken Dungey's leg if he wanted... lol. It was a good race, I leave it at that.

Tomac may have taken himself out at the same time, he had to find a position where he could take Dungey out and not himself... If you don't think he was looking for that opportunity you didn't see the same race I saw tonight...  You race right???

Tomac got beat at everything he complained about. Kawi had a plan and team tactics, they got beat. End of story. 

1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:

Hahaha
Weak bait!! How can tomac sleep at night? I'll tell you. He knows he is seconds faster than dung boy.. and outdoors is on the horizon.. uh oh..

I don't recall you being a JS7 fan, but I gotta say you sound like one now... We'll see how things shake out. At risk of being called a number of things I'm going to say that I will not be surprised if Tomac doesn't finish the outdoors.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Tomac may have taken himself out at the same time, he had to find a position where he could take Dungey out and not himself... If you don't think he was looking for that opportunity you didn't see the same race I saw tonight...  You race right???

Tomac got beat at everything he complained about. Kawi had a plan and team tactics, they got beat. End of story. 

You obviously have your favorite rider (and bike brand for that matter).

Glad I like both Tomac and Dungey (and many other riders) and don't need to get into it any further. Enjoy your win. Onward with the gloating!

• Like 1

:p

Nice try! Keep reaching for whatever you can!

Just now, 250fabuser said:

Nice try! Keep reaching for whatever you can!

Nothing to reach for bro, it ended the way I wanted... 

1 minute ago, SoCalMX70 said:

You obviously have your favorite rider (and bike brand for that matter).

Glad I like both Tomac and Dungey (and many other riders) and don't need to get into it any further. Enjoy your win. Onward with the gloating!

Dunge is cool but I wouldn't say favorite rider. 

KTM winning is cool though... 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Nothing to reach for bro, it ended the way I wanted... 

Dunge is cool but I wouldn't say favorite rider. 

KTM winning is cool though... 

Whom is :thinking:

1 minute ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Whom is :thinking:

I was an RV fan until he retired and since then I've enjoyed pulling for Anderson mostly because he rubs some folks the wrong way and that white KTM looks bitchin!

• Like 4