supercross Howling at the TV

I'm sure there will be 100 threads on Tomac's "cheap shots." But that race was a clear chess match by Monster vs KTM

Let's talk about Osborne's HEROIC CHEAP SHOT in the 2nd to last corner. The most incredible race I've seen. Kudos to Osborne for never giving up and just sending it. You make this sport worth watching. Thank you Osborne!

• Like 15

Besides Anderson's take out of reed, I didn't see anything controversial

• Like 5

That was a straight up take out move. He went full kamikaze on that pass.
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

Reed had that shit coming and you all know why.... Besides see below!

2 minutes ago, Rich_Bing said:

That was a straight up take out move. He went full kamikaze on that pass.

As Emig always says, if two riders go down it was dirty... If only one rider goes down it was clean...

The only reason you're dissapointed is because of the outcome... You were clearly on Tomac's side going all the way back to him blocking Dungey. Both sides played their cards, there was one winner. That's the end of the story. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Reed had that shit coming and you all know why.... Besides see below!

As Emig always says, if two riders go down it was dirty... If only one rider goes down it was clean...

The only reason you're dissapointed is because of the outcome... You were clearly on Tomac's side going all the way back to him blocking Dungey. Both sides played their cards, there was one winner. That's the end of the story. 

Disappointed, not really.

I wanted a good day of racing and I got it, in both classes. 

Great night, and me giving your boy BBA another Avatar was just a bonus. 

• Like 3

Not one but two edge of your seat races :thumbsup:

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 13

Not disappointed at all. Just stated Anderson's pass was the probably the dirtiest pass out there tonight.
  • Like 1

Just now, Rich_Bing said:

Not disappointed at all. Just stated Anderson's pass was the probably the dirtiest pass out there tonight.

You're dissapointed in the outcome, in fact you were upset with Marv pulling over last week too.  So how do you feel about Tomac's actions tonight?  If you're calling a spade a spade you have to agree that Tomac is guilty of everything he bitched about last week. 

AND got beat at the same game.. 

• Like 3

You're dissapointed in the outcome, in fact you were upset with Marv pulling over last week too.  So how do you feel about Tomac's actions tonight?  If you're calling a spade a spade you have to agree that Tomac is guilty of everything he bitched about last week. 

AND got beat at the same game.. 

Did you think Tomac was racing dirty?

Just now, Rich_Bing said:

Did you think Tomac was racing dirty?

That's a tough question to answer. I can honestly say I don't blame him for racing that way. 

I can also honestly say that he looks like hypocrite after what he said in the press conference. And not only was he out ridden this year by Dungey he was also out classed. 

Dungey should send him a signed box of Wheaties...... :thumbsup:

• Like 6

Was I disappointed about the outcome. Yes a little, I wanted Reed to fight for the win. I think he had the speed due to the chess match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, farmboybunk said:

Is it me or did Tomac lose in more ways then one tonight?
Dungey =Classy
Tomac=?

Dungey got booed for crying about Tomac block passing him.  Exactly how classy is Dungey?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

That's a tough question to answer. I can honestly say I don't blame him for racing that way. 

I can also honestly say that he looks like hypocrite after what he said in the press conference. And not only was he out ridden this year by Dungey he was also out classed. 

Dungey should send him a signed box of Wheaties...... :thumbsup:

Tomac could have easily cleaned him out, Zach style.

Yet he just squared him up and continued on his way. 

There was nothing dirty about how he rode. 

• Like 5

Just now, redrider144 said:

Dungey got booed for crying about Tomac block passing him.  Exactly how classy is Dungey?

I heard that but wondered if they were booing Dungey's comment or Eli's riding?

3 minutes ago, Rich_Bing said:

Was I disappointed about the outcome. Yes a little, I wanted Reed to fight for the win. I think he had the speed due to the chess match.

Anderson handled that shit, and went on for the win to boot. 

1 minute ago, farmboybunk said:

Is it me or did Tomac lose in more ways then one tonight?
Dungey =Classy
Tomac=?

There's no question who the real champ is, Dungey was the bet rider and he had more class. If Eli's smart he was taking notes....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, M1Garand said:

Tomac could have easily cleaned him out, Zach style.

Yet he just squared him up and continued on his way. 

There was nothing dirty about how he rode. 

I already pointed this out, any chance that Tomac took like that was just as likely to take himself out. Tomac had to finish first. And in order to finish first you must first finish.

He figured his odds were better not taking that chance. He gave Dungey everything he had and came up short. 

That is all there is to it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Stop getting in my way, let me pass, Why did you touch my bike, your a dirty rider.

Man the F up and race, which he did, however his results were the same  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

I heard that but wondered if they were booing Dungey's comment or Eli's riding?

I'd be hard pressed to think they were booing Eli's riding.  The crowd didn't have any problem at all with Osborne cleaning out Savatgy in the 250 main.  

• Like 4