Anderson should be ashamed...how can he sleep at night?

Reed was the fastest rider on the track when "gross style" pulled his patented take out move.

That's the only way Anderson can win, by cheap shotting the better riders.

• Like 2

SCOREBOARD!

Anderson and Husky with a win this year. 

Yamaha with two factory riders 0 wins this year... 

#AnotherThreadFailForOrangeRider

• Like 4

It was a great race, Anderson winning was the only bad thing about it. The only guy in the top 5 that took someone out on purpose. I can see Tomac and Dungey both maybe riding a little dirty to win the title. But a blocker is a whole different story and then he gets lucky enough to win.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SonsRexspensive said:

It was a great race, Anderson winning was the only bad thing about it. The only guy in the top 5 that took someone out on purpose. I can see Tomac and Dungey both maybe riding a little dirty to win the title. But a blocker is a whole different story and then he gets lucky enough to win.

My only regret is that Anderson didn't take out the dude (Chokmac)  who whined about something and then did the exact same thing himself.....  There's nothing more pathetic IMO.... Although his fans are a close second.... :thumbsup:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

My only regret is that Anderson didn't take out the dude (Chokmac)  who whined about something and then did the exact same thing himself.....  There's nothing more pathetic IMO.... Although his fans are a close second.... :thumbsup:

Odd how you would ignore all of Dungey's whining throughout the season.  Hell, he was crying about "cheap shots" immediately after he won the title.  The crowd let him know he was acting like a bitch too.

• Like 12

It was a great race Dungey's wife must of give him back his balls back this weekend! Because she definately had them in her pocket last weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Odd how you would ignore all of Dungey's whining throughout the season.  Hell, he was crying about "cheap shots" immediately after he won the title.  The crowd let him know he was acting like a bitch too.

That's Mr. Champion to you mister!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Anderson loves takes out guys, Thankfully he is not fast enough to take out Tomac,

Instead he had to resort to giving old man REED the punt, good going elhombre,

One day you can be a baller like Barcia.  :cheers:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Did you see that #1 plate Dungey was holding. Pretty sweet!!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, M1Garand said:

Anderson loves takes out guys, Thankfully he is not fast enough to take out Tomac,

Yeah, Anderson wasn't fast enough to take out Tomac but somehow he was fast enough to pass him and win the race.

How does that happen?

• Like 5

Yeah, Anderson wasn't fast enough to take out Tomac but somehow he was fast enough to pass him and win the race.
How does that happen?

Better bike lol
  • Like 2

Even though he has swiss cheese for a brain Anderson is still one of the more entertaining racers out there.  His podium interviews are a hoot, no matter how good his talent is he can't hide his stoner past.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Reed was the fastest rider on the track when "gross style" pulled his patented take out move.

That's the only way Anderson can win, by cheap shotting the better riders.

Ha ha, I honestly don't think Anderson knows how to make a clean pass.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, M1Garand said:

I don't care because it was Reed..How many times did he pull Stewart down when he couldnt pass him back in the day..What go's around comes around I say

• Like 7

I liked reed till recently , a ( normally )10th place rider should push for a win if he can get it , dungey should expect no one to move out the way EXCEPT a lapper, once reed was a lapper he needs to act like one

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, mog said:

I liked reed till recently , a ( normally )10th place rider should push for a win if he can get it , dungey should expect no one to move out the way EXCEPT a lapper, once reed was a lapper he needs to act like one

I cut Reed some slack and sometimes Im kind of a fan cause he is the older guy out there and I'm not getting any younger myself..sorta like how 40yr olds looked at George Foreman's comeback in the early 90's..and I like the story of him and his wife sticking together and making at young age in a foreign land...BUT..he's still a whining bitch prima donna in his old age,so it kinda erases everything before my last sentence

• Like 4