Sign in to follow this  

Mother's day weekend cheaters day off - Friday May 12 - FH, GT, EF, GN

I am busy next weekend, with my wife on Saturday and then driving to LA on Sunday Mom's day, to surprise my mom, etc.  So Taking Friday off work is my only choice for next week.  Wanna get some more rides in before spring conditions fade away.:ride:

I am open to Foresthill, Georgetown, Elkins flat or Gold note too.   Any normal OHV trails and some wide fun stuff too.  No continuous HARD shit.  I am deciding I don't like it, too old.   

Think about it, a day off work to go riding, then be home for the full mothers day weekend - big points for that :cool:

OK, so my wife YamahaGinger says I am losing belly fat and she likes it.  So I gotta keep riding every week.  Maybe Tigertanker in in Norcal?  or NorNev? we could do Moonrocks

Friday is my day..... 

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

Hey big bob, are you interested in the pine nuts on Friday? Sunday was pretty nice. IMG_1654.thumb.JPG.d5ad5d7c56094e47cb3a98f2a496d946.JPG

hmmm that's a long drive but hard to turn down such an offer. if your trail choice is moderate to hard, I am not ready for it. if your trail choices are easy to moderate, that would be good.

8 hours ago, Leaving Reno said:

Hey big bob, are you interested in the pine nuts on Friday? Sunday was pretty nice. IMG_1654.JPG

Yes it was nice, I wonder if we crossed paths??. we were on the Johnson ln side

This is up by Silversaddle. In between Johnson Ln and Brunswick Canyon Rd. Weather will be ideal and I have nothing to prove if something becomes hard. I didn't see or hear anybody else. IMG_1651.JPG
Nobody wants a hole in one.

I wish I could go, Pine Nuts can be great if you know your way around, as hard or easy as you like.  Here's an old video of some of the easy stuff a few years ago, had to stay low due to snow, but great stuff, all north of Johnson Lane.  The guy I'm following really knows the area, we ride out of his Mom's driveway right into the heart of the place.

Edited by OldeDude

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Leaving Reno said:

Hey big bob, are you interested in the pine nuts on Friday? Sunday was pretty nice. IMG_1654.JPG

Beautiful photo and trail, Thanks Leavingreno for the offer  👍, but I am going to stay near home, ....if a ride comes up, or run some simple loops alone at local trails.    Have a good ride

weather is gonna be cool,  good for power riding.....  FRIDAY....   no crowds  , good dirt....:ride:

I gots the Fever,  I got the day off and need to ride......   

ok I've decided, going to stage at Darling Ridge at 8 am.  Run the loop a couple times, maybe drive down to the deep water, see the new bridge.......take it easy breezy.  

...  and maybe mace mills, maybe Rock lobster,  maybe the whole dang enchilada

Edited by bigbob