Having a little trouble here(a lot)!

My dad is having a hard time trying to agree to let me buy my own bike(dirtbike) or atv.

ive been working all summer and got the money to buy one now and he now doesn't allow me to buy it.LOL

he sold both of my own bikes after I gave him permission,they were starter bikes 110 and 125 Ttrs!

What can I do to break the dangerous with a bigger engine fetish it's a pain in the ass after I worked all that time to buy what I want and now I can't get it!

anything helps and is very appreciated! Sorry with the bad grammar I'm not really trying lol 

When I was 15 I bought my own first bike (before that they were owned by pops). I spent all my time and money on that 125. It kept me out of trouble. I hope that you can break through your obstacles with him and maybe sneak in this idea. Perhaps a decent budget for protective gear would help. I don't know what you have but a good helmet, good boots, chest protector (pressure suit), and neck brace might tip the scales. Statistically, you will be in a lot more danger if you spend your money on your own vehicle.

It's spring. What summer did you save through!?

• Like 1

what is your age, height, weight and what type of riding are you planning to do?

Have you had any prior accidents or injuries on the TTR110 and TTR125s that you rode previously?

• Like 1

I think the best way to convince a parent is to be RESPONSIBLE.  To do that you have to use their definition,  NOT yours or compare yourself to other kids etc.   At 15 it is going to be very hard to place  yourself in your dad's shoes,  but it is a good growing up lesson.   I have been in both positions.  Excuses and arguments and trying to pin him with his own words is not the answer.