Front forks

I gonna take a shot in the dark and say they dropped the forks in the clamp to make room for the bleeder.

Do you have the "R" or "RB"?

Just made into big wheel but only changed the swing arm and rims.
Does it affect the handling of the bike at all?

The fork is the same I believe for both bikes. The only difference is they slide them up in the clamps for the small wheel.

The higher the forks, the faster it will steer but will lose stability.

Lower will increase stability but could cause it to push in corners.

Unfortunately I don't have a 150R anymore or I would tell you what the measurement should be.

The fork is the same I believe for both bikes. The only difference is they slide them up in the clamps for the small wheel.

The higher the forks, the faster it will steer but will lose stability.

Lower will increase stability but could cause it to push in corners.

Unfortunately I don't have a 150R anymore or I would tell you what the measurement should be.

All good thanks for the info

CRF150R:  28 mm (1.1") from the top end of the outer tube. Oil level in forks: 123 mm (4.84"). Fork spring: 3.33 N/mm.

CRF150RB: 8 mm (.3") from the top end of the outer tube. Oil level in forks: 141 mm (5.55"). Fork spring: 3.53 N/mm.

The rear spring also has less tension, but you should get springs for your weight and speed, so that won't matter.

• Like 1

CRF150R:  28 mm (1.1") from the top end of the outer tube. Oil level in forks: 123 mm (4.84"). Fork spring: 3.33 N/mm.
CRF150RB: 8 mm (.3") from the top end of the outer tube. Oil level in forks: 141 mm (5.55"). Fork spring: 3.53 N/mm.
The rear spring also has less tension, but you should get springs for your weight and speed, so that won't matter.

Thank for the info. Just made it a big wheel. Guess I should check the oil level, didn't realize it was different