Stolen DRZ400E from Denver

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - just trying to spread the word and I'm hoping for a miracle.

My new-to-me DRZ was stolen from my house in Stapleton (Denver, CO) Saturday night/Sunday morning.  

It's an '03, pictured below.  I only rode it twice.  :(

Also had my gear bag stolen with EVERYTHING in it.  Bell helmet, 100% goggles w/mirrored orange lense, MSR pants/jersey...all black/white/red.

If anyone sees it, send me a message or call the cops - please!

20170319_184654_zps3ibujqqp.jpg

Anything notable to separate it from other drz's? I'll surely keep my eyes and ears peeled for ya.

I wish, then home owner's insurance might have covered it.

I came home really late (about 11pm) from a long day of riding, left the bike strapped down in the back of my truck.  Went inside to put the dog away, grabbed a beer, fell asleep on the couch, woke up in morning and it was gone.  Dumb mistake, but it was literally out there for all of 6 hours, which apparently is long enough.  My neighbor also rides dirt bikes and he leaves his in the back of his truck for days at a time without an issue.  I guess I trusted the neighborhood too much.  I live in an upscale neighborhood, so I guess I let my guard down, forgetting lowlifes target such places because of that.  LEARN FROM MY STUPIDITY.

I'm more upset about the damage they did to my truck.  They drug the damn thing over the side of the truck, scratching it all to hell.  It's a classic truck that I've put a ton of money into and will cost more to repair than the old bike was worth.