Fork question

Long time user, but finally made an account. I have an 02 CR125, and have a couple questions about swapping over forks. When I bought my bike a couple years ago, it had the stock KYB forks on it. The guy told told me the rear shock was off an 06 CRF250r (Showa) that had been re-valved/re-sprung at RaceTech, along with the same model year forks (Showa) he gave me. Recently the stock forks needed new seals, and the shock needed a rebuild, so I had them redone. Instead of having the stock forks redone, I had the supposed 06 250r Showa forks and shock done. They marked Showa, but I have no year if they are indeed from an 06. The suspension guy never told me they weren't 06 suspension anyhow. Anyways, I bolt up the forks and forget about the caliper bracket on the fork leg, so I'll need a caliper off an 06 (hopefully). Other than that, will these work in the triple clamps? I haven't read anything clear on here yet. Sure they bolt in, but will I need a new axle from an 06, triple clamp, anything? 

Thanks,

Derek