Vegas SX: it's over! best series ever!

You've settled down since Roczen's crash and you finally got off of his nut train so maybe this summer you'll try to keep an open mind and not crawl in bed with the first racer to give Dungey fits.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BBA said:

You've settled down since Roczen's crash and you finally got off of his nut train so maybe this summer you'll try to keep an open mind and not crawl in bed with the first racer to give Dungey fits.

I'll go $50 right now that Dungey doesn't win the 2017 AMA 450 MX championship.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I'll go $50 right now that Dungey doesn't win the 2017 AMA 450 MX championship.

Hmmmm, why not go Tomac will win it this summer Red? You've been up his ass all SX so let's see you back it up for $50? Come on sunshine, now thump that little chest of yours?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BBA said:

Hmmmm, why not go Tomac will win it this summer Red? You've been up his ass all SX so let's see you back it up for $50? Come on sunshine, now thump that little chest of yours?

I see what you did there.  

I take Tomac, you take Dungey.  Final points. $50.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Nope, you take Tomac for the win since you think he's the man. Dungey seems to have lost the competitive edge and may be in "get through the season mode" plus you started this little call out now back it up by taking the #1 contender for the title. Grow some balls and put up or,........well, you know the rest!

• Like 3

Just now, BBA said:

Nope, you take Tomac for the win since you think he's the man. Dungey seems to have lost the competitive edge and may be in "get through the season mode" plus you started this little call out now back it up by taking the #1 contender for the title. Grow some balls and put up or,........well, you know the rest!

Sorry man, I can't give you the field.  Maybe someone else will take you up on it.  There seem to be plenty of Tomac fans here right?

Just now, redrider144 said:

Sorry man, I can't give you the field.  Maybe someone else will take you up on it.  There seem to be plenty of Tomac fans here right?

Ok so get back up on the porch and sit with the women folk then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BBA said:

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Judging by your avatars, it looks like you guys need to take a few bets off.  ?

• Like 7

Red take the damn bet. No one will stop the tomacinator. He will own Everyone including that two faced phrase retracting bi+ch dung boy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris Cooksey said:

2006 was way better. Lots of drama with Stew getting robbed of that title from Gas Gate.  

2009 was great with Stew coming way back in points to win over Reed. 

I would put those two series above this 2017 series

Edited by RMZ819

6 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

I'll take that damn bet.. Tomac vs everyone else. At the end of the season Tomac will wear the #1. And for giggles, he will have his size 10 Alpinestar boot so far up Dungey's, muskants, and Andersons @$$.

Done!! You have yourself a bet. If Tomac wins the 2017 MX title I owe you $50, ......if not you pay me $50.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, BBA said:

Ok so get back up on the porch and sit with the women folk then.

If Dungey does not ride the Nationals, I'll give you the field :cool:

and quit looking at my cock it's not that small

Edited by M1Garand
  • Like 5