Aiken/Augusta Dual Sport or trails

Anybody in the Aiken or Augusta area that rides dual sports or trail rides? I have a 16 drz400s, been out to durhamtown a few times as well as sunny side atv paradise. I've explored a lot of the forest roads up near Clark's hill as well. Let me know if there's anyone in the area interested in riding the same type of stuff!

You have Parsons Mountain between McCormick and Abbeville, SC.  Then, you have Cedar Springs/ MidWay area between McCormick and Greenwood.  I haven't ridden over there in years.  Here's a website to check out:  https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/scnfs/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=47169&actid=93

There's also Moto-Vated over in Gaston, SC.  They have some trails over there.  Check out the website here: http://www.moto-vatedsportscomplex.com/

Aonia Pass MX is about to re-open near Thompson, GA.  They are under new ownership.  They have great trails on the property but I'm not sure if the trails will be open right away.  First ride day is this Saturday and Sunday from 10AM- 4PM.  

If you have questions, shoot me a PM.  I'm from the McCormick area and know it pretty good.  Miles and miles of game management roads around there (Sumter National Forest).  I'm not sure how the local DNR guys would deal with riding on them.  

-Eric

Thank you! I didn't know that Aonia Pass was going to reopen. I was out there a few months ago but couldn't ride the trails due to a race that weekend. I also tried out motovated a little while back but it was too muddy for me! I'll have to try and get up to the McCormick area and check out those roads you are referring to as well! How are you keeping up to date on Aonia? Their website doesn't seem to exist anymore.