XT250 80/20 tire suggestions

I'm sort of a MC newby so this may be a dumb question. I recently bought a lightly used 2016 XT250 that's wearing the factory tires. I'm using it as a "rural commuter" on a paved road and and a few miles of well packed dirt. The Bridgestone Trail Wings aren't getting it on pavement and I'd like to put on a set of 80/20s. Having a hard time finding a front tire. OEM is 2.75-21 and I wonder if I can use a 90/90 21. 

Thanks for your help.

80/100/21 would be the same size. Lots of options in that size. 90/90 would be just a little bit wider.

Edited by ghog

After a bunch of looking I can't find and 80/20 tire in 80/100 21. Everything I see is slanted towards off road use, not street. I can remove the front fender or possibly make a bracket to raise it and go with a 90/90 but otherwise I'm out of luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

After a bunch of looking I can't find and 80/20 tire in 80/100 21. Everything I see is slanted towards off road use, not street. I can remove the front fender or possibly make a bracket to raise it and go with a 90/90 but otherwise I'm out of luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Look at the Duro Medium tire. 90/90-21 up front fits perfect. On road this is a great tire and handles packed dirt roads fine.