ATTN: ballsackchris

Tell me about this hixon/allesandro trail.

How far is it how do I get there do you get cell service etc

Wondering if I should hit dat  strange solo tomorrow or stick with the same ol same

It's a pretty cool place to do solo. I just stage at the Hixon trail head. It starts right across from Bautista road here:

33°40'24.1"N 116°50'02.4"W

It's about a 4-5 mile loop. If you take it to the fire road you will make a left and go about 6 miles to the Allesandro trail head. Go to the bottom and if you are feeling froggy come back the same way (if not hang a left and the fireroad will take you back to your staging area). A few easy switchbacks and the last rock step at the end coming back always seems to kick my butt. I'm a wimp and have helped make a easy baby route on the right around the rock.

This is the hard way. Most of the time I just end up looping it!

100_3325.JPG.2bb984e62eb1fe84eeb0039804e071d0.JPG

Are you riding tomorrow? I already have a small adventure ride tomorrow possibly Mount Baldy or I would join you. BTW, if you're worried about red sticker, it's good till the end of this month.

4-5 miles? Sheesh that's Just a warm up. I'll have to pass unless I can connect other stuff

I'm green sticker soon to be plated no worries here m8

7 hours ago, RV Salesman Matt said:

4-5 miles? Sheesh that's Just a warm up. I'll have to pass unless I can connect other stuff

I'm green sticker soon to be plated no worries here m8

If you do all the trails it ends up being a 30-40 mile loop. I'm just talking a straight shot from trial head to the fire road that connects to Allasondro. Sorry I did not explain it very well.