Rejet YZ250X for Warrior Dice Ride in Bend ?

Heading down  to the event in a couple of weeks. I just realized how much higher in elevation Bend is than my home turf of Olympia. Do I need to worry about rejetting or am I OK as is? Iread bend is around 3600' and Oly is round 100'. If I do need to rejet any locals around Bend have suggestions for a '17 YZ 250X ?

If it were me I would have the next 2 smaller main jets and 1 smaller pilot on hand as well as a new spark plug.  Temps will changes things too so be prepared and adjust as needed.

China hat is 4k+, I used to have to switch needle and main,(600ft at home) but I got the RBD head mod and now it just runs great with an air screw adjustment. The guy next to me two weekends ago with an X did have to drop needle and jet, stock head and pipe. I think he was rich on the pilot to start out with anyway, he said he usually rides at Tahuya. I'm running 45 pilot, JD blue needle 3rd clip, 175 main. Keep in mind China hat is like running an mx course, lots of 3rd and 4th wide open, though there are some trails you may ride slower. It was wooped out super bad the other day so bring your gatorade!