Looking for a Black/White KTM graphics package for my project bike

Hey guys, I've seen kinda what I'm looking for in the past.  A black/white graphics package with KTM on the shrouds.  Nothing wild, just a simple monochrome/ B&W color scheme.  I want understated for my beast of a bike.  (2009 XC-300We --->  XCR-500W with a Honda CR500 engine shoehorned into it.) . If I can get the hybrid model designation on it, even better.

Anybody got anything?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, skeener2 said:

Hey guys, I've seen kinda what I'm looking for in the past.  A black/white graphics package with KTM on the shrouds.  Nothing wild, just a simple monochrome/ B&W color scheme.  I want understated for my beast of a bike.  (2009 XC-300We --->  XCR-500W with a Honda CR500 engine shoehorned into it.) . If I can get the hybrid model designation on it, even better.

Anybody got anything?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Thanks!

post-101677-14437798977672_thumb.jpg

Kinda like this one?

• Like 1

That one isn't bad.  I was thinking a bit more contrast in it, but I wouldn't mind seeing this in more detail.

Where did you get that graphic package?  How can I look at it?  Order it possibly?

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, skeener2 said:

Where did you get that graphic package?  How can I look at it?  Order it possibly?

Thanks!

It's a KTM powerparts set. I got it through KTM online parts Australia if I recall correctly.

Its been on a while now so I can't remember exactly how much and where from. But its a genuine accessory.

2 minutes ago, skeener2 said:

Does this look like your kit?

http://www.ktmworld.com/product/77308190700.html

Thanks again!

That is exactly the one. It says you use it with black plastics but I went for white. 

I felt it was one of the better looking sets fir that generation of ktm (of which I have two) and I was SICK of orange.

I got to ride it for more than back yard testing this past weekend.  I will continue to tweak the setup until I'm fully happy.  But the engine and general platform performed very well.  Especially since that chassis hasn't been used for about 2 years.  The engine performed flawlessly.  Great power, allowed for some hill climbs that in the past were a bit more tricky.  And yeah, just a bit touchy on throttle, so I think it's tuned just right.  :-)

• Like 1