Suspension advice.

So I have noticed when jumping my 07 yz250 the suspension sags more then I feel like it should when I land, I first noticed this when my friend who is almost the same size and weight I am rode my bike and then I had a couple people at the track tell me they saw the same thing when I was on it. The only thing is it feels good to me when I am riding it. I have never done anything with suspension before so how would I go about adjusting in a way that I can easily adjust it back to the way it is now if I don't like the way it feels?

Set sag for you're weight and then it's all about fine tuning you're clickers considering you have the right spring for you're weight... Just set my sag for the first time last night. Night and day difference. I'm new to the suspension world as well. Lots of info on here tho! I'm thinking you're sag should be set at 103mm prob a good base line to work from.. I'm just new to this this so hopefully someone else can chime in with the same bike! 

Don't forget your suspension needs regulars refurbs just like an engine.

Fluid, bushings wear out, nitrogen pressure is lost / bleeds past the bladder etc.

I only put about 20-25h per season on my YZ125 and notice all of the above mentioned issues

so even a recreational MX track ridden bike requires the suspension be serviced each season.