Yo Momma! Mothers Day Ride

Who's available for a Sunday ride?

I'd be down for anything in the Mojave area.

Dual Sport Option - I haven't been to the Burro Schmidt Tunnel yet, anyone know the area?

Hard Stuff Option - I can be the tour guide for some tough stuff in Jawbone area.

Other Suggestions?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

dual sport to Skinner Falls

5912b3ba28f24_skinnerfalls.png.7d2b7296007e34c16fd2c1f9afebb98a.png

silly humans...

mountain-goat-kids.jpg

Cool - let's plan on doing Lone Tree next Saturday May 20th.

• Like 1

K-Erik and I put together a good loop last time we were there, but the route doesn't take us to skinner falls. We'll have to figure out how to get to that side.

Hey what's this obstacle called? And whats the name of the loose hill that is on top of?

big rock lone tree.jpg

1 hour ago, the Riddler. said:

OMG I have such a mega raging clue right now, I'm going to shoot clue glue all other the place

You should follow that clue of yours and go riding with us next weekend.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, the Riddler. said:

Cross mountain on top of white face. Jimmyboy high sided off that

The Riddlers finally lost her mind! That there from the bottom goes up to the left , then you go around the corner and cross the the half pipe and immediately go left to the top of X mountain. One time when I first got my 300 , I didn't cross the half pipe and stalled the machine. I decided to go up the half pipe, but it wasn't pretty and dam near straight up! It was her 1st loop on 300! Needless to say it wasn't the last.

i did high side once in the half pipe and break my clutch case on cr-500 though w/ the donkey. The Donk was glad since she wanted to go back to truck??

• Like 4

2 hours ago, the Riddler. said:

Cross mountain on top of white face. Jimmyboy high sided off that

Who's in the ditch ?

2 minutes ago, the Riddler. said:

Dats dat wild Alaskan dude

Did she make it out that way? It kinda turns a little left away from top and isn't easy to get out.

If you lay the bike over and drag her out, it's hard on the machines finish?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mitchb said:

Cool - let's plan on doing Lone Tree next Saturday May 20th.

mitch doesnt ask for much, she's been asking for this for a while now. i know for a fact when she started this thread and said "dual sport burro schmitt", she really meant backwards enduro death march.

we dont have to hit skinner. its way out of the way and if we were to do the whole B.E. loop going to skinner would mean coming back in the dark. i dont like doing that on a sunday ride.

Edited by TheW0LF

when you see this shit for the first time your knees literally shake uncontrollably and just touching the starter button on your bike becomes an impossible task.

Then The Limey rides down it to you and tells you in his heavy English accent "Just follow the crack. Trust the tire."

IMG_20170115_153130417_zpsxw00izbq.thumb.jpg.a2483b9e557f09f78c22d9f8b013da7f.jpg

• Like 6