17 CRF450R kick start shaft blank plug

Hello, 

As I have the e-start fitted I want to remove the kickstart, shaft, gears etc. There's a plug that fits the hole where the kickstart shaft should go. My dealer in the UK can't get a part no. for this, and Honda UK don't seem to know. Does anyone know the part no. for the blanking plug?

Thanks

Call Lings Honda in Harleston and speak to someone in their parts department, one of the uks largest distributors. If they can't get it then there's no hope, failing that PM me I have a contact there. Ill help you out :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crfrider10 said:

Use the plug from a TRX450 quad bike part number 11332-HP1-601

This number is referred to in the e-start installation instructions.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 6:12 AM, Kristian Morsing said:

This number is referred to in the e-start installation instructions.

whatttt? They have instructions? I did the e-start conversion in March and had to figure everything out on my own as there were no instructions, uuuggghhhh!

9 hours ago, Chain Guide said:

whatttt? They have instructions? I did the e-start conversion in March and had to figure everything out on my own as there were no instructions, uuuggghhhh!

Yes, for sure, should be included in the kit. There were also a sticker with a link to the instructions on line...

It was however a bit basic and if you are serious about your motor you'll need the workshop manual to because vital torques weren't included :(

But you could always get those here at TT :)

IMG_8849.thumb.JPG.4a832a1470e1186a3397345a39a1a4af.JPG

All done, saved 2.1 lbs. Thanks for the part number
IMG_6317.JPG
  • Like 1