Motorcycle Magazines

Just wondering what magazine I should subscribe to. I know there are several but I am curious as to everyone's opinion. Thanks in advance.

I had a subscription to CycleWorld for a couple of years, it covered more street than dirt bikes, but it was well written and was geared towards adults

Just now, RollieW said:

Lets see theres

KTM DirtBike monthly

KTM DirtRider monthly

KTM MXA Monthly........................

Everyone use to say MXA was a Yamaha magazine lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RollieW said:

That's back when Yamaha was the KTM of dirt bikes.

Kant Take Much :p lol jk

• Like 1

YouTube,
You'll learn way more cool stuff.
So many experts posting countless hours of pure enjoyment.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, freeriders98 said:

Get Dirt Bike and MXA, and you get $50 in Rocky Mountain gift cards!!!

Its not a scam! I have done it twice now!!

https://hi-torque.com/product/dirt-bike/

i did this deal 4 weeks ago. still waiting for my mag and card. hopefully it shows up this week. i like to subscribe to mags for 1-2 years. after that you get tired of the same old articles and advertisements.

I signed up for one year of Dirt Rider magazine and it's basically all KTM. It's pretty annoying. 

• Like 1

Dirt bike and mxa are the ones I follow. Both are pretty good, of course I don't take everything in there as fact. To me, it's just dirt bike related entertainment, new model year articles get pretty boring, everything's basically been the same for a few years. Newest real thing to read about will be Ktms 2 stroke fuel injection. Everything is just subtle crap like "for this year they changed the torque value of the seat bolt to 5ft lbs less to combat bolt stress"(not serious), but you get the idea.

Edited by RawbW
  • Like 1

I see bolt stress as very serious, has kept me awake many a night.                                                                       Really.                                                  Honest.

• Like 3

Funny, but I remember when MXA came out in the late sixties or early seventies that it was the most unbiased, no holds barred, tell it like it is mag of its time written by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.  Then you-know-who became editor and it became the most blatantly biased, good ole boy rag on the market.  Even though they have new blood nothing has really changed or will until said editor eventually over cooks a single jump and ends up at the big Hodaka factory in the sky.  

On 2017-05-10 at 2:25 PM, fxbrry said:

I signed up for one year of Dirt Rider magazine and it's basically all KTM. It's pretty annoying. 

Yep, your right. lol